I'm finally finding some down time after Christmas.
Today is a tiny bit, we are trying to clean the house for New Years. I was thinking how nice it would be to start the New Year off with a clean house and all of my girls laundry put away!
I hope that can happen.
I'm also feeling the sting of a small punishment spanking last night (maybe it will motivate me NOT to sit much today?) as stress and words just kept spilling out of my mouth at Thom.
I really talked myself into this one, knew it was coming and just gave in... I had a bit of fight in me towards the beginning of the day, but as I was warned, I began to cool off and by the time the kids were in bed, I just wanted it over with!!
Well, about 20 swats later and a final 10 with the belt I'm still feeling it today.
It's strange reading and or typing that. Just a few months go a belt would never be considered. It's not a full force thing of course, it's just a thing different than a hand and I think it was used more as a getting a final point across, hitting home thing maybe. We experimented with it and both agreed on what could be tolerated.
If I had to admit it, feeling the sting the next day makes for a good reminder!